Marvelle (solid surface) Easy Care
With a care and a few simple precautions, Marvelle will
give you years of enjoyment and service.
To keep clean and remove simple stains, use a damp cloth
with dish detergent, Soft Scrub® with bleach, CLR®, or any
mild cleaning products. Regular cleaning will keep the
surface looking fresh.
To remove most stains, and minor scuffs & scratches, use
available for purchase from Modern Marble Mfg., Inc. Wet
sand with green first, then use blue, and finish sanding
with a grey Scotch Brite™.
Always sand in a circular motion.
- Avoid using your Marvelle countertop as a direct
- Avoid setting hot cookware on your countertop;
always use a trivet or hot pad.
- Do not use any harsh cleaners on the countertops
such as drain cleaner, paint & varnish remover, metal
cleaners, acid products, or other caustic substances.
Limited Warranty for Marvelle
If your Marvelle surface fails due to manufacturing
defect, Modern Marble Mfg., Inc. will repair or replace the
surface. This warranty is limited to the original owner, for
ten (10) years from the date of the original installation by
Modern Marble Mfg., Inc.
THIS WARRANTY IS NON-TRANSFERABLE
What is NOT covered:
- Any physical abuse.
- Damage from excessive heat.
- Exposure to caustic substances.
- Breakage due to misuse (such as sitting on the
countertop, cutting directly on the surface, etc.)
- Any product removed, or relocated from its original
place of installation.
- Damage done from repairs by anyone other than an
authorized representative of Modern Marble Mfg., Inc.